Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Coming back

I´m almost sure that I´m coming back, and I also drank from the fountain at La Rambla (so as the story tells, I have to come back...)

Yes, it does take a long time to get to know a city. But after to months I don´t really feel like a tourist anymore. In the beginning people was not that friendly, but after a while when you talk to them about Barcelona(catalonia) and things that interest them (and what you have been discovering), they are much more friendly.Even though I don´t speak that good spanish. But with my bad spanish and theyre even bader english we can understand eachother. I think the best way to get a impression of Barcelona and it´s culture is to speak to the local people, and I am looking forward to meet new local people everyday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Graham said...

Hi Eivind!

Well, be careful! Don't drink too much, or you won't be able to leave! I agree with you completely - it takes a long time to get to know a city - it's good that you don't feel like a tourist now. That's the first step to really getting to know a place. Good luck with your getting to know people!

Graham

October 11, 2004 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home